- Must be 18 years old or older…
(If 16 or 17 years old, you need to present to us your “Age Waiver Letter” obtained by passing the “Age Waiver Test for the GED”. See guidance counselor, building C Room 109, or call (305) 324-6070 ext. 7131.
- Must have legal photo identification . . . .
Official Florida ID, driver’s license or other government issued photo ID which includes picture, height, and date of birth
- And $70.00 cash, credit card, or money order.
Proof of a social security number is no longer a requirement for GED testing. However, if you want to use your social security number for your identification number on your GED records–diploma, transcript–then you must have your original social security card, not a photocopy, or proof of a social security number, such as:
- W-4/W-2 form
- Selective service card
- Computerized printout from Social Security Office
- Valid federal government document