Pro-rated fee on regular courses is charged to students enrolling after the beginning of the trimester as follows:
- Students registering on the first through the 21st calendar day of the trimester are charged full fees.
- Students registering from 22 calendar days to 49 calendar days after the beginning the trimester are charged 75 percent of the fee.
- Students registering 50 or more days after the beginning of the trimester are charged 50 percent of the fee.
- One lump-sum payment must be made if a student registers on or after the 22nd calendar day of the trimester.
Installment payments may be received under the following conditions:
- Student is registered within the first 21 calendar days of the trimester.
- One-third of the total fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- All fees must be paid no later than the end of the sixth week in the trimester. (An interim payment may be required at the discretion of the principal).
- Partial payments cannot be refunded. When the fees are paid in full, consideration can be given for a refund.
- Non-resident students are not eligible for partial payments because of federal immigration policies.
Special fees and liability insurance fees are not refundable.