Partial Payment Policy
Partial payments may be received under the following conditions:
1. A student must register within the first 21 calendar days of the start of the class to qualify for a partial payment.
2. One-third of the total fees must be paid at the time of registration.
3. Students will have 6 weeks from the first day of each trimester to pay their balance in full.
4. Partial payments for vocational courses are non-refundable after the first 5 days of class. (please refer to refund policy).
5. Non-resident students are not eligible for partial payments because of federal immigration policies.
6. Special fees, ID fees, lab fees, application fees and liability insurance fees are non-refundable.